We provide travel and medical insurance for inbound, outbound and seasonal workers.  Whether you're a Kiwi moving abroad or wanting to work in New Zealand, our cover is designed to provide protection for the unforeseen. 

We also provide cover specifically for seasonal workers travelling to New Zealand to work in the horticulture and viticulture industries who are required to have comprehensive medical and travel insurance during their period of stay in New Zealand.

The Workersafe Inbound policy provides travel insurance cover to New Zealand
inbound workers and their families.
We offer cover to seasonal workers during their stay in New Zealand to meet
visa requirements.
Travel Insurance for New Zealand citizens, New Zealand residents or New Zealand work visa holders working outside
New Zealand

If you are an existing policyholder and need help, please contact our Customer Care team.

For additional information, please visit :  www.insurancesafenz.com

Emergency Assistance is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm