What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that your browser automatically creates and that are saved on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) or any other device when you visit websites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about a user or device's browsing habits They can be used to recognize a user as per the information contained and the way the device is used. Cookies do not cause any damage on your end-device and do not contain viruses. In fact, enabling cookies helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
Categories of cookie
Please find below different categories of cookies and note that a cookie could be part of more than one category.
Cookies per entity that manage them
Depending on the entity that manages the server or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data they contain, cookies can be classified into:
First Party Cookies
Cookies sent to the user’s device from server or domain managed by the publisher the service of which is requested by the user
Cookies sent from a server or domain managed by a third party to the user's device; If cookies are installed from a server or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected though them is managed by a third-party, they are not classed as first-party cookies.
Cookies as per time activation
Depending on how long they remain activated on the device, cookies can be divided into:
These cookies are created to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
These cookies are stored on the device and can be used over the period of time informed by the entity in charge of the cookies (minutes or years).
Cookies per purpose
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analysing the data on how users use the service.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user's device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc. These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown. These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behaviour collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
Benefits of cookies are the following:
(i) they help users to browse the website and access to available services;
(ii) save users from having to configure the general features defined by default whenever they access the website;
(iii) aid improved functioning and services provided by the website, after the corresponding analysis of the information collected via the cookies installed.
However, you can configure your browser, allow or block cookies, or select those that can be installed and those that cannot by following the procedure for the browser used:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Internet Explorer (Windows Phone)
• Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
• Chrome for Android
Allianz Partners uses first party and third party cookies. They allow us to store and access information related to the language the browser used and other general features defined by the user and to track and analyze their activity in order to improve our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Cookies used on this Allianz Partners's website
Allianz Partners use 3 different kind of cookies on their website
Strictly necessary cookies
The strictly necessary cookies are those without which the sites does not run. These cookies wont be used for commercial purposes. If you desactivate these cookies you won’t be able to:
Eupubconsent: This cookie is used by the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework to store the user's consent to the data collection Purposes. The cookie holds an encrypted consent string that vendors participating in the framework can read and determine the user's consent.
OptanonAlertBoxClosed: This cookie is set by websites using certain versions of the cookie law compliance solution from OneTrust. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and in some cases only when they actively close the notice down. It enables the website not to show the message more than once to a user. The cookie has a one year lifespan and contains no personal information.
OptanonConsent: This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the users browser, when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifespan of one year, so that returning visitors to the site will have their preferences remembered. It contains no information that can identify the site visitor.
__cfduid: This host is used by OneTrust for hosting the Cookie Consent tool script. It is used to manage cookies on websites.
These cookies allow AZP to analyze usage in order to measure and optimitize the performance of the website by:
- Return on investment
- Improve of comfort and user experience in using the website
_gid: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
s_sq: Adobe Site Catalyst cookie, stores information about the previous link clicked within the site
_hjIncludedInPageviewSample: This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit.
_hjid: Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
_hjTLDTest: When the Hotjar script executes we try to determine the most generic cookie path we should use, instead of the page hostname. This is done so that cookies can be shared across subdomains (where applicable). To determine this, we try to store the _hjTLDTest cookie for different URL substring alternatives until it fails. After this check, the cookie is removed.
s_cc: Adobe Site Catalyst cookie, determines whether cookies are enabled in the browser
test: Adobe Analytics site tracking.
_ga: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
_gat: This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress: This cookie is used by HotJar to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.
sat_track: Domain associated with embedding content from ellentube.com
Targeting and advertising cookies
Allianz Partners stores Google Analytics cookies on the end customer device. The end customer can exclude their individual activity using the exclusions systems provided by Google Analytics.
More information on Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
AMCVS_CEE1F70B5936D5B30A495EA3%40AdobeOrg: This is a pattern type cookie name associated with Adobe Marketing Cloud. It stores a unique visitor identifier, and uses an organisation identifier.
AMCV_CEE1F70B5936D5B30A495EA3%40AdobeOrg: This is a pattern type cookie name associated with Adobe Marketing Cloud. It stores a unique visitor identifier, and uses an organisation identifier to allow a company to track users across their domains and services.
uid: This domain is owned by Adform. The main business activity is: Real time bidding for display advertising to targeted audiences.
dextp: This domain is owned by Adobe - Audience Manager. The main business activity is: Online profiling for targeted marketing
demdex: This domain is owned by Adobe - Audience Manager. The main business activity is: Online profiling for targeted marketing This cookie helps Adobe Audience Manger perform basic functions such as visitor identification, ID synchronization, segmentation, modeling, reporting, etc.
dpm: This domain is owned by Adobe Audience Manager. The main business activity is online profiling for targeted marketing.
everest_session_v2: This domain is owned by Adobe. The main business activity is: Advertising
everest_g_v2: This domain is owned by Adobe. The main business activity is: Advertising
If you wish to block cookies, simply set your browser so that it will refuse some or all of them. However, it may be appropriate to keep the cookies for faster navigation. Deleting cookies will not hurt your browsing experience on our web site.
- To disable cookies managed by Google Analytics, go to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
- To delete cookies in your browser options, follow steps described in the « Help » menu of your respective browser. The steps are different for each browser.
- To disable cookies managed by Google Analytics