Press & media
Here you will find our 2018 press releases.
Allianz Partners and GoEuro team up to offer an enhanced experience to travellers
Allianz to become Worldwide Olympic Insurance Partner
- Olympic Movement joins foirces with Allianz as trusted partner
- Ambition to use the power of sport to connect with new audiences via digital channels
Allianz Partners to further boost innovation with four Innovation Centers
Leveraging its knowledge and expertise in assistance, automotive, health and travel protection, Allianz Partners further embraces technological disruption and redefines insurance by establishing three new innovation centers focusing on travel, health and assistance, following the success of its pioneering Automotive Innovation Center, launched in 2014.
- The Travel Innovation Center
- The Health Innovation Center
- The Assistance and Open Innovation Center
- The Automotive Innovation Center
Another strong year of revenue growth at 7.2%. Allianz Partners maintains its leadership position in a mature market
- 2017 revenues : 8.46 billion euros (+7.2% vs 2016 / +8.4% at constant rate*)
- Operating profit: 406 million euros (-2.5% vs 2016 / -0.4% at constant rate*)
- Combined ratio: 96.5% (-0.2 points)
Allianz Partners acquires from Portobello Capital, Multiasistencia, the European leader in home repair-in-kind services, thus expanding its home and assistance offer
- The acquisition strengthens Allianz Partners’ leadership in the home and assistance market and enhances Multiasistencia’s development capabilities and geographical reach.
- It supports Allianz Partners’ growth ambition in key markets.
- The transaction would see Multiasistencia remain an independent and market neutral service provider, benefitting from Allianz Partners’ strong position in the European market
- Pending regulatory approvals, closing is expected in Autumn 2018
Allianz invests USD 59 million in strategic partnership with American Well to address global health challenges
- Allianz X invests in telehealth solutions leader American Well and joins Board of Directors.
- Allianz and American Well to develop digital solutions that broaden access to quality healthcare.
- American Well will leverage Allianz’s global expertise to internationalize their state-of-the-art digital healthcare platform
Allianz Partners and Waze announce an exclusive Pan-European partnership for on demand roadside assistance services
Drivers in need on the road will be able to access real-time and on-demand raodside assistance from within the Waze app.