Allianz Partners appoints new Chief Marketing Officer for Health
Friday 15th December 2017: Allianz Partners has announced the appointment of Paula Covey as Chief Marketing Officer for Health, effective since 1st September 2017.
Allianz offers Extended Warranty Insurance for Tesla Model S and Model X owners across Europe
- Product covers electrical and mechanical components supplementing the existing Tesla battery and drivetrain warranty
- Dedicated, fully digital journey including digital signature enhances customer experience
Allianz Automotive and Scania Financial Services announce global strategic partnership
- Global cooperation agreement signed in June 2017
- Motor Insurance Program for Scania’s retail insurance offerings
- The cooperation benefits from the synergies of both premium brands
Allianz Worldwide Partners unveils its new name and becomes Allianz Partners
In response to market developments and client demand for globally accessible innovative solutions for assistance, insurance and services, Allianz Worldwide Partners is simplifying its name and becomes Allianz Partners.
Strong 2016 results: Allianz Worldwide Partners on track to meet ambitious 2020 objectives
- 2016 revenues: 7.893 billion euros (+8.5%*)
- Operating profit: 417 million euros (+55.7%*)
- Combined ratio: 97.6% (-0.2 points)
- Over 17,500 employees worldwide speaking more than 70 languages
- Commercial activity in 76 countries
- 44 million cases and 39 million calls handled
BMW Group and Allianz Worldwide Partners: Joint position on liability laws to be suitable for future automated vehicles
- Accident frequency expected to decline significantly
- Existing liability laws are suitable for automated vehicles
Allianz Worldwide Partners insures EasyMile’s autonomous vehicles
- Third party liability & motor own damage cover for autonomous driving vehicles
- Regular exchange on self-driving experiences and technology
Allianz Worldwide Partners announces four CEO appointments in Asia-Pacific and North America to secure growth and service excellence
Adrian O’Brien is named CEO of Allianz Worldwide Partners for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia; Xavier Mauriac is promoted to CEO of Allianz Worldwide Partners Japan; Renato Mattos takes on CEO role for Allianz Global Assistance in New Zealand, replacing Phil Hibbert, who moves to become CEO of Allianz Global Assistance in Canada.
Allianz Worldwide Partners assesses exciting and impactful trends from the CES
Home, health and even travel are at a tipping point. What better event than the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas to check out the latest innovations? Allianz Worldwide Partners trend spotted the latest trends that they believe will impact consumers’ lives imminently.
Allianz Worldwide Partners and John Paul enter a strategic partnership to offer an unrivalled and comprehensive range of services
Allianz Worldwide Partners, worldwide B2B2C leader in assistance services and insurance products, and John Paul, worldwide B2B2C leader in concierge services, have signed a strategic partnership agreement allowing unique joint offer developments. Allianz Worldwide Partners’ customers will benefit from a much wider range of concierge and loyalty services, while John Paul’s customers will be offered complementary assistance and insurance services.
Allianz Worldwide Partners becomes exclusive insurance partner of car2go in Europe
- Minute-based third party liability cover for over 7,000 vehicles
- Cooperation launched in five markets on January 1, 2017