The support of Allianz Partners to the COSA Association – African Studies Orientation Centre - is part of the company's commitment towards Diversity & Inclusion to protect the rights of women and young people, and to encourage their inclusion in society. Allianz Partners has supported the association for several years: we began with constructing the shelter for pregnant women in Kongheul only to continue with the Ndank middle school in Senegal.
We are now supporting new projects that aim to:
• Improve social, economic and cultural conditions of young women on the outskirts of Dakar
• Develop female empowerment in Senegal by giving women the opportunity to practise a sport
• Raise the awareness of students on the concept of women's emancipation
• Develop the life skills of students
• Integrate boys and girls through sport