Committed and passionate, inspired to add value in relationships with our Customers and Business Partners, we offer a broad portfolio of insurance services to a series of players operating in the mobility ecosystem.
We deal with mobility in all areas. Thanks to the collaboration with the Allianz Automotive Group Company, we collaborate internationally with over 40 automotive brands, in more than 30 countries, providing a broad range of products, insurance solutions and personalised assistance, from civil liability to damages cover, and electronic services allowing for vehicle geo-localisation for emergency assistance.
These are supplemented by solutions that can be integrated in a multimodal customer journey, dedicated to car and motorcycle manufacturers or dealers, tyre and/or car accessory manufacturers and distributors, companies operating in the short and long-term rental sector, car sharing, bike sharing, rail transport carriers, and producers of self-driving solutions with a vision expanded to smart cities.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance in all European countries and "green card" in the event of an accident, breakdown, fire or theft
- Digital Roadside Assistance, geo-localised assistance via tow truck tracking
- Repair on the Spot, through in situ repairs where the vehicle is located
- Phone Fix, with video call assistance
- Replacement car
- Vehicle maintenance service
- Vehicle return and transportation
- E-Call, through a device that automatically calls the 112 emergency number in the event of an incident, sending a series of useful information to the emergency services (accident location, vehicle type, fuel used or number of passengers)
- B-Call Service which, through a device fitted in the car equipped with GPS and integrated SIM card, in the event of a vehicle fault, facilitates the request for a tow truck simply by clicking the dedicated button
- Usage-based insurance, allowing you to pay when you drive and when you need it, providing 24 hour assistance in all European countries and "green card" in the event of an accident, breakdown, fire or theft
- Car and motorcycle civil liability for third party damages and insurance assistance (Motor TPL (third party liability insurance) and MOD (motor third party liability insurance)
- Guarantee in the event of vehicle loss or theft with an insured maximum ceiling not sufficient to repay the loss (Guaranteed asset protection insurance (GAP)
- Protection in the event that it is not possible to repay the loan, covering the gap between the actual value of the car and the amount of the loan still to be paid (Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)
At 4am one morning, the E-call system alarm rang and we received a panicked call from a customer who had been in a car accident. We immediately arranged an ambulance and the traffic police to find the car and take our customer to hospital where his injuries were taken care of.
We remained on the phone with our customer, constantly informing him of what was happening. This kept him calm and reassured him that help was on its way.
We received a call from a customer whose car had swerved off a narrow country road into a ditch. After checking that he was not injured we immediately sent a crane and towing truck to the site, where the car was recovered from the ditch.
It was later that evening that the car was recovered and the customer was driven home.
He told us: ‘Your assistance is truly professional and considerate. I’m really impressed’.